RETURN BY MAIL
Follow the below instructions to package your return and mail it back to us:
- Circle the item(s) that you are returning and note the quantity and return reason code(s) for each item on your packing slip.
2. Pack and seal your return securely, in the original carton and packaging, and include the completed packing slip.
3. Create your UPS return shipping label.
4. Affix your UPS return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
5. Take the package to your nearest UPS drop off location.
If UPS does not service your area or is not convenient for you, please select the carrier of your choice and use the below mailing address to return your items after following steps 1 and 2 above.
We suggest that you send your return via Priority Mail and request a delivery confirmation tracking number. This will ensure that you will receive confirmation when the package is delivered to us. You will also have a means of tracking your package should it become lost in the mail.
EXCHANGE BY MAIL
If you choose to exchange your purchase by mail you will not be charged an additional shipping and handling fee for an exchange when we ship the item(s) back to you.
Once your product is delivered to the warehouse, the credit for the returned item(s) will be credited to your credit or debit card or issue a check.
Your credit card or debit card will be authorized and charged as a new transaction when your order/exchange item(s) are processed and shipped.
These two transactions may occur within the same day. The availability of funds in your account may depend upon the amount of time it takes your bank to clear the funds (often up to 3 business days).
Please note: Pay Pal orders can NOT be exchanged. You can return your item back to the warehouse and a credit will be issued. You will have to place a new order through our website for the replacement item. Our warehouse can only refund your Pay Pal account and is not authorized to charge your Pay Pal account.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed.
A credit should appear on your account within two billing cycles